Former Responsible Gambling and Compliance Manager
Workshop A will guide you through the latest research, case studies and trends to help you explore what is at the forefront of change of responsible gambling.
This workshop is specifically designed to assist with the transition of research to application to better protect your players and maximize growth.
Walk away with tools and strategies to overcome the barriers in integrating action-based research into your business.
Learning Areas Will Include:
- What is Responsible Gambling and when is it time for organizations to step in?
- Developing a strong understanding and awareness about the treatment and recovery of PG, in addition to the latest treatments/tools being researched to assist PG’s.
- Taking action: How to get on top of lucrative innovations responsibly
- Managing the tension between maintaining social responsibility, doing the right thing, and following regulations.
- Ways to identify individuals who are/maybe ‘at-risk’ and putting these skills into practice
- Change Management: Driving cultural change throughout the whole organization from the top down
- Research into all forms of gambling is important and raising awareness of new research all stakeholders is vital