Lasseters Hotel Casino
4:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: The Ownership, Responsibility and Accountability For Responsible Gambling: Who Should Be Accountable for What?
We have heard that there is a contradiction between practice and the law. This panel discussion will led by 4 industry experts to help you understand and overcome the ambiguous boundary between the two and where responsibility sit between the government and operators.
- What are codes of practice for Responsible Gambling required in all casinos, pubs and hotels?
- How can the government pursue better- conceived and well-resourced regulations and enforcements to help?
- Why measures are at times not enforced or ignored by a small number of operators?
- How can we sustain the ubiquitous gambling mechanisms within Australia while reducing the harm to gambling?
- The role of the government, gambling operators, individual and community if we seriously want gambling harm to be reduced?
3:50 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: The Next Generation of Gaming: How to Win Millennials and Influence Generation Z in the Context of Gambling
New gaming technologies have enhanced the player’s capability to better understand and manage their gaming behaviors. This panel discussion will be led by 4 industry leaders to discuss the latest developments in technology and how this will impact your gaming future.
- What’s New and Best? Discuss emerging technologies to attract our next generation of customers
- Who are our future players? Are they millenials?
- What will help make the future of player protection more promising?
- Exploring the future of self-exclusion for online gamblers
- What are your opinions on the future of socially gambling? Are we achieving what we need to?