Head of Commercial, Digital and Marketing
Football Federation Australia
The Football Federation Association (FFA) has set up an E-League soccer competition with hopes to revitalize soccer in Australia. This new venture will capitalize on the popularity of E-Sports and is a strategic opportunity to invite more participants into the game. Luke Bould’s innovative discussion will re-align your future gaming goals and developments to maximize growth benefits. The topics discussed will include:
- Overview of the E-League: What are the challenges of transiting into E-Sport ?
- E-League is a serious business with Broadcast Deals and Prize Money to be announced
- Sustaining the transparent sporting integrity of football with an effective integrity framework
- What is the marketing and types of promotions (advertisements) to impact player’s behaviours
- How to grow E-Sport domestically and internationally